4 Foods That Help Lower Your Cholesterol | Everyday Health



The best way

To get people to start improving their diet and reducing the number of unhealthy fats they eat. Stop beating around the bush and climb up. Power up and get the graphics. If you try to move, you will. You have to be honest enough with yourself to inspire yourself to change.

 

We all know the word cholesterol, and we all know that we don't want too much. But for most of us, our actions continue ... until a heart attack or a loved one suffers from heart disease. It's not good enough; it needs to be done faster if you can't see the impact of the action. But, this is difficult. You may feel good, but underneath you are struggling.

 

Be honest with yourself. I had to do it myself. I don't remember how long it took me to say my big belly was airy and fat. I kept saying to myself, "I can fix the menu later, I have to live now, and I will start eating next week. There are all these reasons.

 

One day I saw my picture on Facebook and then I couldn't deny the truth. I realize that things have to change and it takes strength to persevere even when others don't want me to. I thought about what I was doing with my body. I imagined mud piling up in my arteries and blocking the flow. It's like a road, getting steeper and steeper until no cars pass by. I saw blood trying to pass. I felt the pain of suffering. I asked why I would go back this way.

 

I hold this image of pain and blood trying to circulate through my body and keep my image in the mirror. I vowed that this time I would change. I told my wife and family and this time it was true.

 


The next morning I came home from work. But my wife thought I was joking and had this delicious meal on the table ready to eat. I was tempted, but I went back to the picture in my head and asked where my salad is.

 

You have to create an image in your head that immobility is bad enough to send you into various situations. You may have met before. Consider potential obstacles to your goals and create strategies to overcome them. If you have the right motivation and strategy to stick to your new regimen, you can be successful.

 

Some people say they never think about failure. What I'm trying to say is that you should consider feeling unmotivated to succeed. You need to consider where failure might occur so you can plan to navigate it. If you can do that, you can achieve anything, whether it's a new diet or a new job, or something else.

 


Comments