Top 2 Tips Of Electric Hypersensitivity and New Technologies


 

Narrative and electromagnetic sensitivity

 

In 1993, at the age of 37, I was diagnosed with a mild heart condition called HCM-Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy... placing... a thick septum in one chamber of my heart, reducing blood flow and capacity... this is the condition. I was treated with beta-blockers my whole life

 

I coined the term AFIB to fit this situation. In fact, my heart would lose its rhythm and race, slow down. and add extra beats, and I always knew it was happening when I felt it in my chest. AFIB can be a serious condition if the condition persists. For a long time, it can lead to bleeding and stroke. When I lived in Toronto until 2003. I was treated by a wonderful cardiologist at Sunnybrook Medical Center. I have had several emergency visits to the hospital, and my fib attacks seem to happen all the time. Usually around 5:00 am. . Medical intervention.

 

We moved to Waterloo Ontario in 2003.  I found what I thought was a good cardiologist at the Ottawa Heart Institute. One of the primary things he did was placed me on an antiarrhythmic drug called Amiodarone. I have been on this drug for four years and still have occasional fib attacks, but they are not frequent.

 

In the fall of 2006, I decided to work part-time in broadcasting as a reporter/anchor. Around Christmas time I started having symptoms like fullness in my throat. and not being able to clear my throat and breathe air. One morning when I was washing my hair, I noticed the size of a tennis ball in my throat. I immediately saw a cardiologist, and there was nothing wrong with his answer.

 

In March 2007, I lost over twenty-five pounds and could not sleep at night due to pounding in my ears. These attacks scare me because they last for hours. This is something new.

 

I wound up in the trauma center at the nearby medical clinic. Most of my symptoms are like those of a heart attack. But luckily for me, that didn't happen... I'm in a hyperthyroid storm... My thyroid is overactive with iodine and it's actually so swollen.  It's impossible to get an X-ray because there are little or no space. . Radioactive isotopes that are absorbed into the thyroid.

 


My wife said one night I went from a healthy man to a frail old man. Intervention by an endocrinologist saved my life.  I regained most of the weight I had lost in late autumn. The irony in all this is that I was told that my thyroid was destroyed.  I would have to take hormones for the rest of my life. This experience rarely causes an allergic reaction to Amiodarone.

 

If my cardiologist had listened to me and done the right thing in examining me when I saw him in January 2007. I would not have had to go through this life-threatening experience. I am looking for information on the cause of AFIB in all these tests. Most of the information I read said it may contain caffeine. So I eliminated all possible triggers. But still fib.

 

I worked for several large consumer electronics companies in the 1990s and 2000s.  Often sat in offices under bright fluorescent lights. I will suffer from low energy, headaches, fatigue, shortness of breath, and anxiety. At one company, I removed the fluorescent light above my desk and put a small lamp on my desk.

 

The headache and nausea disappeared within a day. I find this very interesting. Another thing is that when I use the old tube computer check, I get headaches and eyestrain. Upon further investigation, I found that this symptom only occurs. When the monitor's refresh rate is 60HZ. By increasing the refresh rate to 72 Hz, the symptoms disappeared.


 

Comments