High Risk Of Cardiac Disease To Heart Healthy and Power

 I will reveal how my friend Patrick went from a high risk of heart disease to a healthy and active heart. It wasn't always like that for Patrick. In fact, it all started when Patrick visited his GP shortly after his 65th birthday. He told me, "I was surprised when the doctor warned me that. I have a high risk of heart disease, which can lead to stroke and heart failure. The doctor explained that there are several risk factors for heart disease. My blood pressure is high. And low.


I know I need to take better care of myself because the last thing I need is heartache. I like my life as it is, I work hard and finish my day in front of the TV with a drink or some people. I'm tired of spending money on medical and health care. It's hard to communicate with my parents; I'm ashamed of my gut. If I don't make some changes, I fear that the situation will worsen. Especially the risk of stroke and even early death. We need to find ways to reduce the risk of heart disease.

If I cannot do this, I will be overweight and have little energy for my two great loves; my wife and fishing. I will lose all the fun in life because of the challenges. Struggles will be greater and insurmountable. I could end up having a stroke. This means that I can no longer ride a boat and go fishing with my partner or go for a walk with my beloved wife. I will stop bringing dough for my family. I will be a burden to my loved ones.

My health problems seem to be improving. One day when my wife said that I was sick and tired and could not come, she became very angry and saw him crying. I hit rock bottom and knew I had to be positive. I tried to follow the first thing my doctor gave me. My doctor told me to start eating healthy as a way to reduce my risk factors for heart disease.

When my wife convinced me to eat, she started cooking healthy meals for me.


I started learning about heart disease nutrition and what foods are healthy. At first, I overwhelm by varied and sometimes conflicting answers and information overload. I spent a lot of money and time trying different diets to gather. Data and see which one would lower my blood pressure.

One day my wife's friend sent me an article about the benefits. Body salt after hearing about my health problems. According to doctors, a healthy diet can keep your heart healthy and prevent stroke. My wife and I started following the Alma Pale diet and drinking only gastric juices. The Alma Pale diet combines the best aspects of the vegetarian diet with the Pale diet. When we shop during the week, we follow the food chart and buy a salt shaker. Instead of eating carbohydrates and processed food for dinner. We usually replace salad with meat or fish.


About 3 months later I book in to see the GP again. I was so excited, my hands were shaking. But I want to share the changes my doctor made. The doctor put a blood pressure cuff on my arm and I held my breath.

The doctor's face usually looked concerned, but now he was very surprised. My blood pressure has dropped to a healthy level. I am proud of my health and share the good news with my wife and children. You don't have to worry about stroke or addiction. I can get yarn with my partner by working with stylish boards and fishing and golfing. My wife and I will be happier for many years to come. It's good to laugh with him.

The result was more than I expected. I know my life will be better if I get out. So I have a simple question for you today, do you want to achieve the same results in your own life?

Description


The information in this article is not intended. To diagnose or treat any medical condition. But to help people make informed decisions about natural health. This information is not a substitute for treatment or advice prescribed by a doctor. If you have a medical condition. It recommends that you seek help from a trained medical professional.

Comments