- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Facing heart surgery, illness and disease are tough. Hardship comes to those who care the most. A person, young or old, has to go through a traumatic experience that will remember for the rest of their life. People who love others have many characteristics depending on the relationship.
A mom sitting on the beach is one of the ways I like to start this short but inspiring story. He was sitting on the beach with his friends. The wind blows from the sea. A bottle of wine is open. Glasses filled for conversation. Her mother asked her friend how she should deal with what happened. She had to plan her second child's funeral before she had a chance to grow up.
This mother's pain can teach wisdom to people for centuries. His father is not well. He wanted his son to be there several times before he entered the spirit world, which he believed. The thought of this young three-week-old that now has to have surgery. Working around it and raising a family seems endless.

Bring the family and move. It's amazing how tragedy often brings people together. It makes me believe in humanity. Anyone who loves their mother should be a good person if they want to be.
A hand to share, a hug to pass, and a glass of wine if needed. The best remedy for experiencing. Heart problems are to open up because of family suffering. Talk to people and let them know how you feel. Lots of people will listen and sometimes that's all we need. There are family members and friends. Those who experience any tragedy, need to lend a helping hand.
This family is my family. I am a three-week-old baby due to open heart surgery for congenital heart failure. This is the main thing in my life that allows me to always be passionate. The doctor told my parents that I would not be on this plane of existence without many health problems. I raise.
My head has grown. My body has grown. Heart pounding. Keep hope and find people who have listened to the tragedy as if it had gone the other way. Don't lose yourself in sadness. Stand up and go. If these things had gotten worse, I would have wanted it for my parents, and I'm sure they are very strong people.
That's why I recently volunteered for the American Heart Association to collect money. To pay back some of the help they have given my parents.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment