- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Have you ever wondered how your lifestyle and past affect your mood? Hypertension, also known as heart disease, can be a silent killer. Symptoms associated with hypertensive disorders are rare. But there are some serious health problems associated with hypertensive disorders. My own stroke story happened in 2013. I was driving 70 km/h in Los Angeles and started seeing double vision. Unfortunately, I don't know what happened to me. You see, I'm going to work and I'm determined to be on time. But I had to pull over and call 9-1-1. I didn't know there was a T.I.A. or transient ischemic attack. I later learned that a fatal ischemic attack occurs. When blood flow to a part of the brain is blocked for a short period of time. Blood flow restarts this way, so brain tissue doesn't die if you have a complete stroke. A transient ischemic attack lasts only between 2 and 30 minutes. The after-effects of T.I.A. are some neurological symptoms for several weeks after the attack. A year after the attack, I have no lasting effects. Now the real question: What are the symptoms of stroke or fatal ischemic attack?
.jpg)
Weakness of an arm or leg on one side of the body
Loss of normal sensation in the arm, leg, or one side of the body
partial loss of vision or hearing
Los Angeles Freeway at 70 km is scary - See it twice
Dizziness and nausea-like me.
Communication.
He has trouble thinking or understanding what is happening to him, so he doesn't back off the highway.
Abnormal behavior.
Loss of Fluid Control - I don't have these symptoms when I drive.
Equality and Fall - T.I.A. I had trouble talking and walking.
Fainting.
The important thing to do before you have a stroke. Heart attack or arterial aneurysm is to understand. How your lifestyle can affect your heart. What is this silent killer?
Stroke - we mentioned the symptoms above. I can only emphasize that it is important to know the symptoms and go to the hospital within 20 minutes. A stroke, because the symptoms must reverse every minute to prevent life-long complications. The hospital term used for stroke is F.A.S.T. or
F-face: Does one side of the face disappear when people smile?
A-Arm or leg weakness: does one arm and leg go down?
Q: Conversation: Are the words unclear or strange?
T-Time: If you experience any of these symptoms,
Heart Attack - A heart attack, often called a myocardial infarction, is a medical emergency. When the blood supply to the heart reduces, the muscles will die due to a lack of oxygen. The good news is that one in five people have only mild symptoms and can treat with minor surgery.
Arterial Aneurysm - Arterial aneurysms often occur with diabetes. A stroke occurs when a blood clot forms in this vein, usually in the thigh or lower leg. Most aneurysms occur in the aortoiliac region. Which is the main artery that supplies blood to the legs.
How can I prevent a mini-stroke or T.I.A.?
Listen to my cardiologist and check my blood pressure every day.
Stop smoking.
Exercise every day.
As humans, we often go about our daily lives without realizing stress, and poor diet. Lack of exercise and smoking habits damage our cardiovascular system. Know your symptoms, and watch your blood pressure. Change your habits, and F.A.S.T. can often be the difference in living a long, healthy life.
Don't be like me; learn about strokes, heart attacks, and aneurysms. Check blood pressure and record your results after several activities. Share this important information with your doctor at your checkup or annual physical. It could save your life.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment